1. Always eat atleast 5 times a day
2. Meals should be 1 part fat, 2 parts protein and 3 parts carbohydrates
3. Eat specifically for a planned activity
4. You cannot lose fat effectively if you dont burn more than you consume
5. It is necessary to consume supplements in order to achieve high performance and ultimate results
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I know there are many questions that come to mind when it comes to fitness. There are also a lot of different answers and with so many internet sources you may be hesitant to believe anyone. So I decided to go back to the books. Here are a few “myths” and the more logical answers to explaining each of them.
Posted by Pamela at 3:43 PM
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Recently I received a question about protein:
" Hey Pamela do you think it's healthy for someone that works out 5-6 days of the week, to drink a shake that's over 60g of protein? Or is it good?"
Before I answer the question I would like to tell you the makeup of proteins , functions and why it is so beneficial to your body, especially if you are weight lifting or performing any kind of exercise.
Posted by Pamela at 9:59 AM